Event Information Menu
TATTOO CONTEST INFORMATION
1st Place and Runner Up Awards will be presented in the following MALE and FEMALE categories:
*Small Color *Large Color *Small Black & Grey *Large Black & Grey
*Arm Sleeve *Leg Sleeve *Back Piece *Overall *Tattoo of the Day
Exclusive tattoo aftercare products donated by H2Ocean as well as a tattoo photo shoot donated by Tiffany Ann Photography will be awarded each day to the artists of Tattoo of the Day.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Any individual may enter any contest providing the tattoo fits into the category chosen.
- No individual may enter more than three contests.
- No individual may enter the same tattoo in more than two categories with the exception of Best Overall.
- Tattoo of the Day MUST have been started AND completed at the expo on the day of the contest.
- Small Tattoo = 6” or less; Large Tattoo = 6” or more; Back Piece = entire back; Arm Sleeve = shoulder to wrist; Leg Sleeve = ankle to at least the knee cap
- There is an entry fee of $10.00 per person, per contest entry.
- Upon registering contestants will be given an entry card with their name, entry number and category. Contestants must have said entry card in order to be judged.
- Judging for all contests will occur during their designated times in the Judging Room. Registered contestants are responsible for going to the Judging Room during these times for adjudication.
- A panel of tattoo industry judges will review all contestants in each category and assign a score based on a predetermined point system. 1st Place and Runner Up are determined by the top two highest scores in each category after all points are entered and a total score for each tattoo is calculated.
- There is no disclosure of tattoo artists and/or studios to the panel of judges for each contest entry in order to ensure a fair judging system based on point system. So please, no sore losers.
- Finalists and winners will be announced during each day's Awards Ceremony on the Main Stage.
- There will be no refunds for registrants who do not visit the Judging Room or who visit too late to be seen by the judges.
- No complete disrobing, not even for photos. This rule is nonnegotiable and is not up for discussion.
- Tattoo Contest times, categories, etc. are all subject to change without notice due to overall participation, live event scheduling, et al.
Friday, May 10
Tattoo of the Day only
-Registration for all categories is from 5pm-11pm
-Judging for Tattoo of The Day is from 9pm-10pm
-Awards Ceremony will be held at approximately 10:30pm
Saturday, May 11
Small Color, Large Black & Grey, Arm Sleeve, Overall and Tattoo of the Day
-Registration for all categories is from 12noon-11pm
-Judging for all applicable categories is from 6pm-9pm
-Awards Ceremony will be held at 9:30pm
-Awards Ceremony for Tattoo of the Day will be held at approximately 10:30pm
Sunday, May 12
Large Color, Small Black & Grey, Leg Sleeve, Back Piece, and Tattoo of the Day
-Registration for all remaining categories is from 12noon-4:15pm
-Judging for all remaining applicable categories is from 1:30pm-4:30pm
-Awards Ceremony will be held at 5pm
-Awards Ceremony for Tattoo of the Day will be held at approximately 5:45pm